Seachef has always been keen on training its catering staff on various aspects of Catering Management onboard their vessels before they join onboard. The chief cooks and mess mans are being trained under the various Internal or through External training agency on following topics:
- International Cuisine Training.
- Food Safety & Hygiene, HACCP Concepts.
- Balanced Food and Diet Aspect.
- Table Setup, Silver Service, Buffet Service, Pantry Service Skills for Stewards.
- Housekeeping and Laundry Training.
- Safe Handling of Chemicals/Cleaning Agents.
- Safe Garbage Management Practices, Pest Control.
- Inventory Management and Store Maintenance.
- Food Indents Preparation, Menu Planning.
- Preparation of Various reports related to Catering Management.
- Equipment Handling, Rough Weather Precautions.
- Implementing Food Safety Management System.
At present we have various training programs on above subjects being conducted at Cyprus, India, Philippines and China.