Barbecued Duck With Ginger And Sesame Seeds
Chinese, duck, ginger, sesame
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Duck Breast Boneless
Sesame Seed White
Soy Sauce Light
1. Cut the duck breasts into 32 evenly sized pieces.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and add the duck.
3. Stir, cover and marinate for 3-4 hours in a cool place or overnight in the refrigerator. Spoon the marinade over the duck several times, making sure that you coat the pieces evenly.
4. Remove the duck with a slotted spoon and thread on to 8 bamboo skewers previously soaked in water, or 4 large metal skewers.
5. Place the skewers on the grid of a moderately hot barbecue and cook the small skewers for 8-10 minutes, the large ones for 10-12 minutes.
6. Turn the skewers several times during cooking and baste with the remaining marinade.
7. Serve the barbecued duck hot or cold, either on or off the skewers.