Cantonese Rice With Prawns, Meat And Fresh Mixed Vegetables
Chinese, rice, pork, prawn, fish
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Chicken Stock Cubes
Pork Leg Bone In
Rice Long Grain
Soy Sauce Light
White Fish Fillet
White Sugar Granulated
1. Cook the long grain rice & soft as per the recipe mentioned separately and keep hot.
2. Put the prawns in a bowl with a pinch of salt, lightly beaten egg white and 1 tablespoon of cornflour and toss to coat.
3. Score the surfaces of each kidney half in a crisscross pattern, then cut each half into 6-8 pieces.
4. Blanch the prawns, kidney,finely sliced liver and green beans in boiling water for 10-15 seconds, and drain.
5. Heat the oil in a wok or pan and stir-fry the spring onions briefly.
6. Add all the meats, fish and vegetables, with salt to taste, the sugar and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
7. Combine the remaining cornflour with the stock and add to the wok, stirring. Serve on a bed of rice. Note: Roast The Pork and Carve out the Meat. Make 60 Ml Stock with Stock Cubes.