Crispy Fried Noodles With Spinach, Chicken And Prawns
Chinese, noodles, chicken, prawns
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Chicken Breast Boneless
Chinese Cooking Wine
Soy Sauce Light
1. Slice the celery sticks diagonally and shred the spinach.
2. Cook the noodles or fettucine in boiling, salted, water according to the packet instructions until just tender. Do not overcook.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan, add the sliced garlic, chopped ginger and chopped spring onions and fry for 1 minute.
5. Add the pork and chicken and stir- fry for 2 minutes. Add the noodles, soy sauce,wine or sherry and prawns and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Pile on to a warmed serving dish and serve immediately.