Indian, fish, curry, coconut
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
|Coconut Dry (Brown With Water)
Fenugreek Seed (Methi Seed)
Red Chili Powder
1.Clean and cut fish into cubes,marinate with half tuurmeric and salt.
2.Grate coconut and make two extracts.
3. Crush garlic,slit green Chilies and cut ginger into juliennes.
4. Soak cocum in warm water.
1. Heat coconut oil in a chatti(Earthern ware) and crackle mustard and fenugreef.
2. Add curry leaves, green Chilies, ginger and the remaining masala and saute.
3. Add cocum with water and salt and the fish. Add 2nd extract of coconut milk and bring to boil.
4. Add 1st extract, cook till done.