|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Red Chili Powder
Tomato Half Ripe
1. Preheat the oven at 375F. Heat half the oil in an ovenproof skillet.
2. Add the butter and the red chili powder.
3. Saute the shrimp, in batches if necessary, 4-5 minutes, turning occassionally until the shrimp is pink.
4. Stir in the garlic and boil 3-4 minutes. When the liquid begins to thicken, stir in the chopped tomatoes and remove from the heat.
5. Sprinkle with dill and cheese and cover with breadcrumbs.
6. Drizzle remaining olive oil over top and broil 6 inches from heat source 3-4 minutes until bubbly.