Shweinekoteletts (Baked Pork Chops)
German, pork, baked
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
|Black Pepper Powder
Shahi Jeera (Caraway Seed)
1. Place the pork chops in an ovenproof casserole.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients, except sour cream, and pour over the chops.
3. Marinate the chops 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Bake the chops, uncovered, in the marinade in a preheated 325 degree F. oven for 1 hour or until tender.
5. Add more wine if necessary. Stir sour cream into pan juices and heat through but DO NOT boil.
6. Serve chops with sour-cream gravy and baked potatoes (optional).