Tripe Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Babat)
Indonesia, fried rice, tripe
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Red Chili Whole (Dry)
Rice Medium Grain
Soy Sauce Light
Soy Sauce Sweet
Tomato Half Ripe
1. Boil tripe with water, add salt and ginger, until tender and the water has evaporated. If not yet tender add more water.
2. Once the tripe is tender, remove and cut into small pieces.
3. Heat the oil, fry the spice paste(all ingredients are finely grounded) until fragrant.
4. Put in the tripe and stir well. Fry until the tripe is a bit crispy.
5. Add the rice and then add the sweet soy sauce and light soy sauce. Keep stiring the mixture untill all the rice grains are well-coated and everything is well blended.
6. Remove and ready to serve. Garnish with Shallots,slice tomatoes and cucumbers. Note :Ingredients For Spice-Paste: Red Chilies, shallots, clove garlic, fermented shrimps( terasi) and salt.