Afghan, chicken, grilled
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
|Black Pepper Powder
Chicken Breast Boneless
Plain Yoghurt (Curd)
1. Put the salt in a wide, shallow non-reactive bowl with the garlic and mash them together until you have paste. Add yogurt, lemon and pepper.
2. Skin the chicken breasts, remove all visible fat and separate the halves. Add to the yogurt and turn so all surfaces are well-coated.
3. Cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate. Allow to marinate at least overnight, up to a day and a half.
4. To cook, remove breasts from marinade and wipe off all but a thin film. Broil or grill about 6 inches from the heat for 6 to 8 minutes a side, or until thoroughly cooked.
5. Meat will brown somewhat but should not char. Serve at once.