Asian Pork Tenderloin
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Five Spice Powder
Onion Dry Red
Soy Sauce Dark
1. Trim fat from pork and remove membrane on tenderloins using sharp knife.
2. Cut meat into 6 by 1 1/2 inch chunks to facilitate marinating.
3. Blend all ingredients for marinade (may be refigerated for later use) about 1-1/4 cups (300 ml). Marinade in plastic bag or sealed container for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
4. Remove pork from marinade (reserve for basting) and arrange on single layer on rack over foil lined pan.
5. Bake uncovered in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
6. Turn and bake for additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
7. Cut in thin slices and serve hot or cold. Plum Sauce.
8. Slice plums in half and discard pits. Cut each half into about 6 chunks.
9. Mix plums in a saucepan with garlic, onion, ginger, soy sauce, and chili sauce.
10. Heat on medium for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
11. Blend well with an immersion blender and add water to thin if desired.
12. Store in the freezer up to six months or the fridge up to two weeks.