Beef and Vegetable Fried Rice
beef, vegetables, fried rice
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Green Peas Shelled (Frozen)
Red Pepper (Capsicum Red)
Rice Long Grain
Soy Sauce Dark
1. Use large, nonstick pan. Add beef, garlic and ginger and cook over medium heat until beef is no longer pink (breaking meat into 3/4-inch crumbles), about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Remove with slotted spoon; pour off any dripping.
3. In same skillet, heat water over medium-high heat until hot.
4. Add bell pepper and pea pods.
5. Cook 3 minutes, or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
6. Add rice, soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix well.
7. Return beef to skillet and heat through, about 5 minutes.
8. Stir in green onions before serving.