Russian, beef, pancake
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Black Pepper Powder
Milk Long Life Low Fat
Onion Dry Red
Refined Wheat Flour (Maida)
Rice Long Grain
1. In a wok or large skillet saute in 1 tb oil, onion and garlic til onion is clear. Remove and set aside.
2. Brown ground beef and add 3 tsp tomato paste. When browned, return onion and garlic to wok, add mushrooms, cooked rice, green onion and dill. Add corn flour dissolved in water to thicken.
3. Squeeze in some lemon juice and sprinkle with cayenne. Place in warm oven until needed and just before using, add cottage cheese.
4. Blend all ingredients except oil and let stand 30 minutes before using. Pour oil into crepe pan, swoosh around and pour remainder into batter.
5. Make 1 large pancake covering one side with branches of fresh dill or sprinkle with dried dill. Turn and cook and remove.
6. Combine ingredients and serve over combined dish.
7. Place crepe on platter and layer meat and mushroom mixture over pancake.
8. Place another pancake on top, then meat, then pancake, etc. until finished.
9. Top with dilled pancake and serve with sauce on the side.