Housekeeping ServicesNovember 22, 2018
Training Hospitality ProfessionalsNovember 22, 2018
Seachef has an extensive worldwide network of trusted ship suppliers across the world that is continuously vetted for their quality service and commitment to ensure that our prerequisite standards are maintained during the overall delivery process.
With a large pool of vessels under our services we enjoy a considerable volume, with which we are able to enjoy the most cost efficient prices for all our supplies. All the suppliers are engaged on credit terms, which allow us to directly pay them without any involvement of cash transactions.
Be it provisions, bond, catering equipment’s we can arrange to supply our vessels all over the world with each and every supply thoroughly checked for quality and quantity. Anything not to the adequate standards is promptly credited back by our supplier, which ensures there is no loss in monetary terms to our principals/onboard crew. Whenever possible we make visits to our major suppliers’ premises or the suppliers visit us at our office to discuss any problems and issues. Mutual actions are promptly taken to ensure that reoccurring issues are avoided in the future.
Our appointed ship chandlers are vetted for their professionalism by the following criteria and aspects:
- Type and nature of establishment, experience in business.
- Warehouse/storage, bonded warehouse facilities.
- Road transport facilities (fleet profile), launches and supply boat facilities.
- Annual turnover and its breakdown in major categories.
- International certifications, memberships, quality management system.
- Variety of services provided.
- Vetting through the continuous feedback from our vessels.
- Good IT support and strong financial background.
- Extensive vendor base in the domestic and international market.