Greek Homestyle Chicken
Greek, chicken, baked
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
|Black Pepper Powder
Chicken Breast Boneless
1. Place chicken in a shallow baking tray. Arrange potatoes around chicken pieces.
2. Scatter whole peeled cloves of garlic around chicken and potatoes.
3. Mix together lemon juice and olive oil, and pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
4. Add water until potatoes are just about covered. Add salt, pepper to taste.
5. Cover chicken and pototoes with generous amounts of oregano.
6. Bake at 350 degrees, until tops of chicken are reddish brown. Turn chicken, stir potatoes, and sprinkle on more oregano.
7. If potatoes aren’t at least half-covered with liquid, add water. Return to oven for about 15-20 minutes.
8. Chicken is done when both sides a lightly browned and potatoes are soft when touched with a fork.