Hot And Sour Soup With Shrimps And Mushrooms
Chinese, ham, shrimp, szechuan
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
|Bay Leaf Dry
Bean Sprouts In Tin
Chicken Stock Cubes
Chinese Cooking Wine
Dried Chinese Mushroom
Red Wine Vinegar
Soy Sauce Light
Szechuan Pickled Vegetable
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes. Squeeze dry, discard the hard stalks, then slice the mushrooms caps.
2. Slice the celery sticks diagonally.
3. Bring the stock to the boil, add the frozen shrimps, pickled vegetables, bamboo shoots(drained and shredded), mushrooms and celery and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Cut the cucumber into 5cm/2 inch matchstick lengths. Add them to the pan with the chinese wine or sherry, soy sauce, vinegar and ham(diced), and cook for 1 minute.
5. Sprinkle with the chopped spring onion and serve immediately. Note: Make 1.2 chicken stock with stock cubes and boiling water.