South Indian, vegetarian, eggplant, curry
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
|Brinjal (Egg Plant)
Coconut Dry (Brown With Water)
Fenugreek Seed (Methi Seed)
Lady Finger (Okra)
1. Wash and cut brinjal into quarters, ladies finger into 1 inch pieces.
2. Peel and cut raw banana into cubes and cluster beans into 1 inch pieces.
3. Peel raw mango and cut into cubes.(Mango should not be sour).
4. Grate coconut and extract thick milk.
5. Soak tamarind in water and extract pulp.
1. Heat oil add the ladies finger and fry till done, remove and keep asise.
2. In the same oil add fenugreek seeds and crackle.
3. Now add all the cut vegtables, except ladies finger and raw mango and saute well. Then add the tamarind extract and salt simmer till the vegetables are cooked.