Kwetiau Pad Thai
Thai, prawns, shrimp, vegetables, noodles
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Chicken Stock Cubes
Soy Sauce Light
Tamarind Ripe Brown
1. Soak tamarind in water and squeeze juice from it. Mix the tamarind jucie, palm sugar and soy sauce with 1 cup of water together in a pan and boil until reduced to about 2/3 cup. Set aside to cool.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or pan until very hot, then add the prawns and bean curd and stir-fry lightly for 1 minute.
3. Add the preserved radish and shallot, fry for 1 minute, and break in the eggs.
4. Stir-fry for a minute, then add the noodles and chicken stock.
5. When the noodles are soft (about 2 minutes), add the dried shrimps, peanuts, spring onions and bean sprouts.
6. Add the sauce, fry for a couple of minutes and serve. 7. Serve accompanied by chopped peanuts, chopped dry chillies, sugar, lime wedges, spring onions, and fresh bean sprouts, all in small containers.