Macaroni with Mozarella And Green Beans
Italian, vegetarian, pasta
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Milk Long Life
Onion Dry Red
Refined Wheat Flour (Maida)
Salted Table Butter
1. Prepare cheddar cheese sauce using 45 gms butter, 45 gms refined flour, 225 ml milk and 225 gms of cheddar cheese.
2. Cook the Macaroni shells.
3. Put the cooked macaroni in a casserole dish.
4. Add 1 cup of cheese and diced green chiles.
5. In a small frying pan saute onion in butter until transparent. Add to cheese sauce.
6. Add cheese sauce mix to macaroni and mix. Top with the whole green chiles (unless using diced)
7. Top with remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.