Indian, cheese, curry
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
|Bay Leaf Dry
Garam Masala Powder
Green Peas Shelled (Frozen)
Plain Yoghurt (Curd)
Tomato Half Ripe
1. Make a paste by grinding together half the onions, the garlic and coriander seeds.
2. Heat the ghee in a frying pan and cut the paneer into 2.5cm/ 1 inch cubes.
3. Fry the paneer to a light brown and remove to drain on a plate.
4. Add the remaining onion and the ginger to the ghee/oil in a pan and add the bay leaves and fry until the onion is golden brown.
5. Add the turmeric and the paste mixture and fry until the ghee starts to separate.
6. Аdd the paneer and peas along with the yoghurt, Chili, tomato and salt. Stir for 5-6 minutes over low heat
7. Pour in the water and simmer gently for 20 minutes. Serve the matar paneer sprinkled with garam masala and coriander.