Swedish, beef, noodles
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
Black Pepper Powder
White Bread Sliced
1. In large bowl,combine egg,bread crumbs,club soda,2 tbsp. chopped dill, 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper; using hands or wooden spoon, blend well.
2. Shape mixture into 1 1/4″” balls.In 12″” skillet,over medium-high heat,melt 2 tbsp. butter; add meatballs; cook about 12 minutes, turning frequently until browned on all sides.
3. Meanwhile,prepare noodles according to package directions, add green beans to boiling water along with noodles; do not add salt.
4. When meatballs are browned,remove to plate using slotted spoon.
5. To drippings in skillet,add remaining 1 tbsp. butter;melt over medium-high heat.
6. Add mushrooms;cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently until crisp-tender.
7. Return meatballs to skillet along with 3/4 cup water and remaining 1 tbsp. chopped dill, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
8. Increase heat to high;bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, 5 minutes until meatballs are cooked through.
9. Stir in sour cream;cook 2 to 3 minutes longer until heated through.
10. To serve: Drain noodles and green beans;arrange on serving platter.
11. Spoon meatball mixture over noodles;toss quickly. Garnish with dill sprigs,if desired.