Spicy Chicken Soup With Garlic, Turmeric And Beanthread Noodles
Chinese, chicken, soup, noodles
|Ingredients||Quantity||Unit of Measure|
|Bay Leaf Dry
Bean Thread Noodle
Black Pepper Powder
Soy Sauce Light
1. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the thinly sliced onion, crushed garlic and chopped ginger until the onion is soft.
2. Add the pepper, turmeric and cooked chicken(coarsely chopped) and stir for 30 seconds.
3. Add the soy sauce and stock and bring to the boil. Adjust the seasoning if necessary. Reduce the heat and slightly and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Drain the noodles. Divide them equally among 4 warmed soup bowls. Divide the bean sprouts among the bowls and pour the soup on top.
5. Serve hot, garnished with chopped spring onions. Note:(1) Noodles should be soaked until soft. (2) Make chicken stock by boiling chicken in water, add celery, carrots, spring onions.