To be a leader in Quality Catering and Housekeeping services in the Maritime Sector.
To ensure that we provide a wholesome meal which is palatable, nutritious and safe for all our crew members onboard and assist them to achieve a healthy, safe and clean living condition onboard by providing them the best of our catering and housekeeping services.
- Provide a balanced, nutritious, tasty and safe food in line with international norms to crew on board, without any compromise on the quality and quantity of food.
- No compromise to safety standards, integrity, environmental or regulatory standards.
- Maintain a clean, healthy and safe living condition by engaging effective and good housekeeping practices through trained catering staff on board.
- Uplift the present food supply chain management, engage in training the catering staff to enhance their skills and ensure that the workload of onboard staff is reduced in the overall catering and housekeeping management.
- Reduce customer complaints by active interactions with customers; uphold the overall satisfaction levels by understanding and performing to their needs and expectations.
- Efficient, cost effective running of the catering management on board the vessels.
- Induction and deputation of qualified and trained hospitality crew.
- Continuous development of all around knowledge for all the hospitality professionals.
- Efficient housekeeping services to maintain the highest standards of sanitation and hygiene.
- Supply of quality products by engagement of reputed ship chandlers.
- Ensure NIL detentions by external authorities. Sustain the present level of NIL supply delays.